Saturday, February 14, 2009

Our Valentine's Surprise

The kids and I snuck down to the basement on Thursday to prepare a Valentine's surprise for Ryan. There was one more room that he hadn't put the mud in yet, so we took pencils and covered it in hearts and love messages for him. I tried to take pictures of some of the cute pictures the kids drew, but they didn't really show up. They were so sweet though--little drawings of themselves and their Daddy. Some drawings of cupid as well. It was a lot of fun and I think Ryan got the message about how much we love and appreciate all he does for us!
Surprise!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is one dedicated man...mudding with Lincoln on his back. Wow. That is so cute. I'm so glad we (I feel like I was a part of the conversation) got to talk with you the other day. It had been way too long. We must Skype more often.

Priscilla said...

How sweet! I'm sure your kids relished the idea of actually being told to write all over the walls! Looks like your basement is coming along - I can't wait (for your sake) to see the finished product.