
How exciting! The first snow of the year! As soon as Audrey saw the snow this morning she said, "Can we go downstairs and open our presents?" Not quite. Don't you love that the girls are wearing skirts? We stocked up on tights this year because it doesn't matter what the weather is like, skirts are the preferred item of clothing with those two.
5 comments:
Whoa! That's quite a bit of snow for one day. Hope the kids had fun playing in it!
I'm so not ready for snow.... but your kids sure seem happy about it!
Ooooo, so fun! I can't believe you are decorating already!
I love that the girls are wearing skirts! They should be...they seem to be such proper little ladies!:) And I love that you got a job at Gap! I have wanted to do that for so long....at gap or pottery barn kids...just for the discount! So smart!
um yeah, I still have halloween up....but we had fun on the snow day. but, i'm lovin that tomorrow is supposed to be 76 degrees! Yeah!
Post a Comment