
Today was Isaac's holiday party at school because he tracks off and won't be back until Jan. 6, 2009!!! It could be a very interesting next five and a half weeks. I took the other kids and we stopped in at the party where the kids decorated cookies and drank hot chocolate. When we came in, I overheard some of Isaac's classmates asking him how many people were in his family. Since when did four kids become such a huge family?! Anyway, we had a great time and we are looking forward to a great Christmas break...even though it starts before Thanksgiving! Here is Isaac and his teacher, Mrs. Sullivan.
2 comments:
Oy! 5 Weeks?!?
I hope you do the off track posts like last time. That was awesome.
yeah, let's help each other with off track.....
glad you guys are on the mend. maybe we can get together after ll the sickness and boutique craziness are OVER! sorry you were so sick for the holidays!
Post a Comment