Thursday, November 6, 2008

Lincoln is 11 months old!



Okay, this actually happened a few days ago, but here is my eleven month post for Lincoln. He is such a happy guy! I know I am always saying that, but he truly seems to be the most easy going, happy little kid (especially when compared to some of his siblings!) Today we were walking out of the grocery store and I looked down at him sitting in the cart and he had a huge grin on his face and was waving frantically at someone. I turned around to see a random lady, standing in line with an equally huge grin, waving at Lincoln. He loves to be where we are and to do what we do. He isn't talking yet, but he makes little noises that I love to hear. In the morning when I go to get him out of his crib, he gets so excited it is like he is running laps (except crawling)--back and forth from one side of the crib to the other. Then he shows me everything in his crib and makes a random noise as if he is explaining it. Another thing I love is that he whispers! A lot! I don't remember any of my other kids doing that. Sometimes we will be driving and I will hear him back there just whispering to himself. It is adorable! He loves Winnie the Pooh, graham crackers,bottles, remote controls and diapers. Yes, diapers. If he is really upset, just hand that kid a diaper and he is good to go! (A clean one, preferably!) His favorite tricks are clapping, dancing, waving and saying no (he shakes his head.) He loves to climb the stairs and drop things through the railings--he thinks it is hilarious. He loves his brother and sisters and especially his mommy and daddy. And I think he is just about the cutest little thing on the planet! I can't believe it has almost been a year...

Daddy's little helper.
I love these pictures I took of Isaac and Lincoln waiting for the carpool in the morning!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

I'm glad you got a happy-go-lucky kid. Everybody needs one (to balance out those other kids, you know)!

Priscilla said...

He's so cute! I can tell just from his pictures that he's a real sweetheart!

Mean Mommy said...

Aww! Such a doll!