I've been soooooo busy getting ready for the boutique this weekend...I really shouldn't even take the time to be posting right now, but oh well!
Lincoln took his first steps yesterday!! It was so unexpected! He was standing there, holding on to a little table and I reached out my arms and said, "Walk to Mommy!" And then he did! I was shocked! He took about three steps and was just thrilled with himself. He has done it a few more times and we are all so excited for him!
This morning Audrey said, "Mommy, let's talk about Disneyland." I said, "Okay, what do you want to talk about?" and she responded, "Chloe said that Winnie the Pooh is just a costume." I asked her what she thought and she said, "I think he is real. I think they are all real." I said she must be right then. It was so sweet.
Both girls are sick and we are going to the doctor in about an hour. What a week for them to get sick!!! I am so busy! I'd better go--but I will try to get pictures of the boutique up here when it is all set up! How exciting!!
2 comments:
Good luck with the boutique!! I really do wish I could come. There are so many cute things to choose from. I hope it goes well for you all.
Yay, Lincoln! What a big boy! Good luck now, Lindsay. I can see destruction looming around every corner now. :)
Cute Audrey story. It reminds me of Lanie wanting to see the "real" Angelina Ballerina. That really is so sweet.
Hope the girls get well soon.
I just checked out your boutique website. How cute! I wish I were closer and would totally go. What did you prepare for it?
Post a Comment