Wednesday, November 5, 2008

We've decided...






9 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, you are going to LOVE it! I can't wait to go back. Not sure what time of year you're going but we went at this time 2 years ago and it was beautiful, but I think if we'd been a few weeks earlier it would have been even prettier. Central Park with all the leaves changing was breathtaking!

Your planning is probably a long way out but before I forget, let me tell you that Ellis Island/Statue of Liberty takes pretty much a whole day. Seriously, start first thing in the morning and plan for a whole day if you really want to see it all. We found out the hard way and now we have to go back again because we missed EI completely and only had about 45 min at the statue before it got dark and we had to leave. Bummer.

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you will have fun.

Mean Mommy said...

I'm so excited for you. That would be my first choice too.

The Bowler Five said...

You guys will have so much fun. It has been too long since I was back there. Take as much time as you can, there is so much to do.

Heidi said...

NYC is so much fun, and you won't even scratch the surface! Have a great time planning it all out!

Amy said...

Have fun! It sounds like it will be a great trip!

Gary and Amy said...

Has it really been almost 10 years already?? Time flies!

Anna M said...

Central Park was hands down our favorite! Enjoy!

Genni said...

Sounds awesome. I would love to go there someday!