Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween, part 2


Just another picture. And, to tell you what evil parents we are...last night we extracted 50 pieces from each kids' candy bag and put it all in the freezer. They didn't even notice!!! TOO MUCH CANDY!!! I think I will be systematically removing candy every day until it is gone. For now, they each get to eat six pieces a day. But I'm considering my friend Angie's solution. Their kids get to "sell" their candy to their parents for $10. Then all the candy is out of the house and everyone is happy. I'm seriously considering it!

8 comments:

Lucky Mommy said...

That is a serious haul of candy. I love that they all did a star wars thing together. Yoda is adorable, darth vadar is scarry, and the girls are beautiful! You did all of that and still had time to cook Goulash! Supermom!

The Packers said...

I love it!!! What a creative idea! So who were you, Obie One?

Genni said...

I like your thinking.

Anna M said...

My friend had her son give up all of his candy for a train he had been wanting. (It only worked for one of her kids.)

Heather said...

I put all the chocolate in the freezer as well. Mostly so I wouldn't eat it!!

Dan said...

Isaac,
You were on the dark side?! I was Anakin Skywalker when he was good. Was Lincoln really Yoda? Bye, Josh

Tricia said...

where did you find all these costumes? I LOVE THEM! and im thinking i might steal your idea!

J'Ollie Primitives said...

Hi there, it looks like you are the Fabulous Fun Finds winner for the 24" barn star from J'Ollie Primitives at www.jollieprimitives.com. Please contact me at linda@jollieprimitives.com to confirm and for instructions.

Good way to deal with the candy overload!