Monday, July 14, 2008

What I want...

It is 8:30 pm and I still haven't even cleaned up after dinner. The dishes are still on the table, the floor hasn't been swept--it is a disaster. Why? Well, I did just finish a really good book. But beyond that--I AM SO SICK OF CLEANING!! I feel like all I do is follow everyone around and clean up after them. I'm sick of it! I can't stand it anymore!!!!!!! I don't even think a maid would help me at this point. This is what I need:

Or I'd even settle for her:
Yes, a bona fide housekeeper that lives here and follows everyone around cleaning up after them. And cooks dinner if I want her to. And does laundry. Because I am DONE, DONE,DONE with all of it!!!!!

7 comments:

Heidi said...

I hear you!

YouHaveHowMany? said...

It must be in the water! I felt the same way yesterday and now I am reaping the rewards today!

Kristy Graff said...

i soooo hear you! i feel exactly the same way! i really don't know why i ever clean because it only lasts 5 minutes-of that!

Genni said...

I am totally with you on that!

Jenni said...

I got me one of those....sort of.

I did hire one of the YW in my ward to clean my house, though! Haven't cleaned a bathroom in 4 months! Awesome.

Casey said...

Boy can I relate. I keeping wishing for a dish fairy or laundry fairy, but no luck yet. A maid would be awesome.

Heather said...

I want to be in the ward where she got a young woman to clean her bathroom. I can't even get the girls in my ward to babysit!