
Isaac just finished the book Fablehaven in about four days. Last night I went into his room to tell him lights out and he begged me to finish the last chapter of the book. How could I refuse? He then came out of his room and said, "Mom, could you please, please buy me the next book in the series?" I would say he liked it. I haven't even had a chance to read it yet--he set it out for me because he wants me to read it ASAP. All I have to say is any book that takes him longer than one afternoon to finish is great in my eyes! I think it is similar to a Harry Potter genre--so if any of your kids like to read, you might want to look into it. (Genni--this post is for you and Josh!)
3 comments:
Hi, Isaac. This is Brandon. I've read the three books and they were all really good. The Candy Shop War is even better. You should read that one, too. It is by the same guy. I'm trying to make my mom read the 2nd Fablehaven book. But she is slow.
Brandon, We bought Fablehaven for Isaac because we knew you had liked it. Thanks for the recommendation! We will have to keep tabs on what you are reading so we can keep up with Isaac's reading habit.
thanks for the recommendation. we will definitely look into it for our next read.
Post a Comment