Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Memory Lane

Memory Lane

Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn’t matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.

It’s actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I’ll assume you’re playing the game and I’ll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don’t want to play on your blog, or if you don’t have a blog, I’ll leave my memory of you in my comments.So let’s have it! Don’t be shy! What do you remember? Anything funny, embarrassing, silly…

16 comments:

Priscilla said...

Oh, my...there are so many! The first one that popped into my head - one word: garlic! Do you remember what I'm talking about, hmm, garlic ear? To this day, when I smell garlic, I think of you!

This one is so fun, I may return later to add more memories...

YouHaveHowMany? said...

I remember taking Chloe outside during church one Sunday trying to allow you a break. After I realized that maybe that wasn't so helpful and that maybe you wouldn't be too pleased. I don't think you minded however... did you?! :)

Lindsay said...

Rebecca, I was at my wits end (With her that is usually how I feel.) I didn't care! I was just worried what you would think of my insane children.

Anonymous said...

When you were five, a little girl wouldn't let you take your turn on the jungle gym. You were convinced it was because you had freckles.

Erin said...

One memory I have is when you got this purple, stretchy body pillowcase (that is seriously the best way I can think to describe it) and you got inside of it and danced around the house. Do you remember this?

Lindsay said...

Erin,
Oh yes, we have that at our house now.

Priscilla said...

Erin's comment for some reason reminded me of something else - "Gumbito"! Mmm, the lilac scent, or was it lavendar? Anyway, do you remember that little green guy?

Lindsay said...

I still have that too. I obviously don't get rid of stuff.

Heidi said...

How do I narrow it down to one? I'll have to since I don't have time to reminisce all day!

Remember when you woke up one morning and your ankle was swollen 4 times its normal size?

Kari said...

Just found you off of Heidi's blog. How are you?! Maybe with all this blog stuff I'll actually be good at keeping in touch with people. :-[

Mostly your mission to break me out of my Utah shell (you loved to say the word "Sex" to me just to see my reaction) I also remember the "road trips" we would take to my house in Centerville.

Jenni said...

One of my favorite memories of you was shortly after the twins and Luke were born and you were complaining about the stalker lactation specialist from the hospital that wouldn't leave you alone. Oh, man...horribly frightening and funnier than snot!

I miss those days of just hanging out, gabbing, letting the kids trash the house...

xoxo!

Lindsay said...

Kari--you needed it, sister!

Robbie and Barb's Family said...

Being so insanely proud of cute little girls as people ooh and aah at them while on stage in hot pink ballet tutu's!

Unknown said...

Well, I'm one of those who doesn't know you too well... so let me think of an interesting memory with you...the first thing that popped into my head was when you had a Shade Showcase. I felt so bad that hardly anyone showed up after all the work it takes to get ready for one. I was quite impressed that even after the low show you still got a ton of orders! -That wasn't too interesting a memory, I'll try to think of something else...haha

Kristy Graff said...

i remember the first time i saw you at church pregnant and with twin girls and thinking "wow! she's brave!"

*Lindsey* said...

I remember driving to your house in Tucson for Thanksgiving one year right after the twins were born. They were so tiny and cute. I also remember your blue wall that I loved.