
1. What is something mom always says to you?
A: No!
C: I love you.
2. What makes mom happy?
A: Silly faces.
C: Being nice.
3. What makes mom sad?
A: When I am grumpy.
C: When it is time to go and I don't get in the car.
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
A: Being silly.
C: By rubbing me.
5. What was your mom like as a child?
A: Riding a bike.
C: Playing with toys.
6. How old is your mom?
A: 6
C: 5
7. How tall is your mom?
A: Tall, like a giant.
C: Big.
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
A: Sing a song.
C: Make me laugh.
9. What does your mom do when you are not around?
A and C: Hide.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
A: Praying to Jesus.
C: Making Hot Chocolate.
11. What is your mom really good at?
A: Playing piano.
C: Picking flowers.
12. What is your mom not so good at?
A: Making a silly face.
C: Tickling.
13. What does your mom do for her job?
A: Make silly faces.
C: Take pictures.
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
A and C: Toast.
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
A: Huh?
C: Driving me to school.
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
A: An animal, like a lion.
C: Daphne (from Scooby Doo)
17. What do you and your mom do together?
A: Wait to get on "It's a Small World."
C: Wait to get on the ride.
18. How are you and your mom the same?
A: We both get haircuts.
C: We help each other do work.
19. How are you and your mom different?
A: We have different haircuts.
C: We have different names.
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
A: Saying "I love you", I think.
C: Playing with me.
Now we tag...Sophie, Avery and Briar, and Luke. Good luck!
6 comments:
This one should be fun, too!
P.S. My favorite is definitely what Chloe and Audrey had to say in #10. So funny.
too cute. i'll try to round up my girls and ask them the questions.
9 and 10 made me laugh out loud!
I'm assuming you tagged my Luke? Oh, this should be fun!
Yes, Jenni, that was for your Luke! I love that age.
These answers are AWESOME!!!
Very cute picture and answers.
Post a Comment