



Nope, this isn't a new addition to our family (her head is obviously way too small to be one of ours!) She's dang cute, but we have all we can possibly handle. This is Laynie, the sweet little baby of our good friends, Kelly and Angie. I got to go over last night and take some pictures of her. She is only a few weeks old and it was fun to have a new subject for my budding photography obsession. It's easy to take such great pictures when you have such a cute model!
5 comments:
Such cute pictures! You did a good job! I tried these kind of pictures with Makenzie when she was a baby. It was a disaster... no diaper... bad!
Thank you for the beautiful pictures! I can't believe what a good girl she was for you, and your camera is amazing. I can't wait for her to get a little older so she can smile for the camera and show a little more personality. Thanks again.
Great photos! It's hard to take a bad picture with such a beautiful little model. :)
Scary what a new camera will do to you, huh! :-)
The pictures turned out great!
We should start a photography blog where we have challenges and post our efforts and such. I'm trying to get my father-in-law to start one.
Such a cute baby! Makes me realize how quickly they grow...
good shots! And fun for you! i keep telling myself that someday I'll focus on photography and have my dad teach me a thing or two....i'm so overwhelmed by it all, so i'm impressed with you.
Post a Comment