Monday, June 2, 2008
Crazy Construction
I decided to just include a slide show of the first days work--turning our loft into Lincoln's bedroom. The guys got so much done! Now we are just waiting for the first set of inspections and we will be ready to insulate, finish dry walling, texture, paint and put the carpet back. Is that all? No--I forgot mud and tape. Like I even know what I am talking about. Either way, I am hoping Lincoln will be moved into his new bedroom just in time for the Fathers and Sons campout on Friday. Hey, I can dream!!
P.S. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU to Ryan's brother Justin and our friend Kelly for helping us do this!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
My impressions of Ryan have soared to even greater heights. I already thought he was an amazing man but he blows me away with all his talents. I can't wait to see the finished project.
Yeah....good luck with that. They sure look fast. But that mud, tape, & texture bit seems to go on forever.
I'll bet it is exciting to see the light at the end of your room sharing tunnel, though!
you're house is going to be so amazing when you're done with it! I know the mess must be driving you crazy, but it will be so worth it in the end (and then you'l lget to decorate L's room which will be the fun part!)
Post a Comment