Thursday, June 26, 2008

BABY BUNNY!!


It kind of blends in...look closely!


I know a lot of people think of these sweet little creatures as pests, but I have been enamored with the bunnies that hop around all over the place here. Yesterday we looked in the back yard and saw a Mama bunny and her little baby. It was so adorable!!! The pictures don't even begin to do it justice! We saw it again this morning and the kids followed it until it ran under the house. We think it lives there with it's family. So sweet! I have to admit I put out celery for the little bunny family. They have never eaten our garden or grass--just dandelions, so I don't think of them as pests.

There it goes!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Just wait, Lindsay. Once that baby bunny grows up and teaches all of its babies to dine on your flowers you may change your mind! The rabbits here just eat EVERYTHING. And, if they don't, the deer do. It's my summer battle. I do love to see the baby deer though. But then they grow up.

Unknown said...

I love the little bunnies! I'd take a dozen bunnies over one of those nasty prairie dogs any day!