Here are the kids having an ice cream break.
Me and Linky chillin' in the shade.
You can't go to the zoo without taking pictures of the animals!
The orangutan...

a bear in a tree...

and three little monkeys sitting on a wall.

Audrey posing by the flowers.
Lincoln tries a new trick with Daddy.
Isaac and a camel.
The boys take a needed break.

Ryan and Justin measure up to a polar bear.

Some of the boy cousins (Isaac, Eli and Ross).

Audrey looking at the baby giraffes (her favorites today.)

Chloe checking out the rhinos.

Ross (and my kids in the background) waiting for their turn on the train.

Grace waiting for the train.

Great picture of Evan!!

Audrey found Emily early on and wouldn't let go!

Who had a good day at the zoo??
5 comments:
I can't believe I didn't know you guys had blogs! I love it! Your kids are so cute and are getting so big! I don't think we have even met little Lincoln....gotta love those cheeks and that smile!
Darling photos at the zoo! I can see the growth in Isaac in the pictures too.
You make the zoo look half tolerable! :-)
How is the Denver Zoo? I've heard it is awesome.
Great pictures! Lincoln is getting so chubby :) Cute baby!
Don't you just love that Sit n' Stand stroller?! I just bought the one that has the back seat you can take out to make it the sit n stand, wonderful invention!
Must be nice to go to the zoo in the middle of the summer. There is no way that would happen in Phoenix, except for some crazy people that enjoy 115 degree weather
Post a Comment