Sunday, March 20, 2011

New Phone Number

We got a new home phone number! E-mail me or comment if you want it!!

After watching our phone bill go up and up and up every month, I decided to look into some other options. We decided to go with the "Magic Jack." We paid $40 up front, then in a year we will start paying a whopping $25 a year for our phone service! That's half of what we have been paying per month with our current service!

So, yeah, it's kind of a pain because I am going to have to contact everyone I know, doctors, schools, everyone to let them know but that's a lot of money to be saving!! Yes--that is a savings of $575 a year!!! Boo-yah!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm intrigued...remind me to ask you in 6 months how you like it! We may need to switch too; that's a lot of dough!