Friday, March 11, 2011

Zoo!!


It was 67 degrees today!!! I think I got sunburnt!! This was my footwear of choice...

I convinced my friend Tara to go with us! Thank goodness--the zoo is always more fun with more kids. Or at least with another adult to talk to. They had to leave around 11:30, right after the exciting elephant demonstration, but we stuck it out all day long. I am exhausted!!
And, wouldn't you know it, while we were in one of the exhibits, a squirrel raided our stroller and chewed a hole through Lincoln's lunch box. They are out to get us, I tell you!!!

1 comment:

YouHaveHowMany? said...

I don't know if you ever watch the show "Arthur" on PBS but one of my favorite episodes is the squirrel one. All of these incidents totally reminds me of that! So glad you are starting to feel better.