Today we planted five varieties of tomatoes and jalapenos! I'm really crossing my fingers that those tomatoes work out. I know most people just buy the plants, but I thought we could give this a try...
Monday, March 28, 2011
More seeds!
For our last day of track-off we planted our warm-weather seedlings (indoors) and thinned our cold-weather ones. Here are the cold-weather ones (peas, onions and lettuce) under their warming lamp.

Today we planted five varieties of tomatoes and jalapenos! I'm really crossing my fingers that those tomatoes work out. I know most people just buy the plants, but I thought we could give this a try...
And thinning was kind of sad. I know you have to do it, but I hated just getting rid of perfectly good plants, even if it was for the benefit of the others. Before:
After:
Keep your fingers crossed!!!
Today we planted five varieties of tomatoes and jalapenos! I'm really crossing my fingers that those tomatoes work out. I know most people just buy the plants, but I thought we could give this a try...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment