In the midst of my illness (which is really actually finally starting to subside) I was also planning a baby shower for a dear friend. The shower was supposed to be on the day of the funeral, but we ended up postponing it until last Friday night. We had a fun night full of good friends and food, but unfortunately I was still really sick and ended up leaving early...and having to be
driven home because I was so bad off. Then I slept for the next 48 hours. But it was still fun!! Happy Baby, Amy!! :)
Decorations:

Look closely at those blocks--they
think the baby will be named "Cole" so I added a question mark. Hee, hee.
Favors:

I must be a sadomasochist suggesting we make these little paper shoes. I made the girl version for a shower a few years ago. They are darling, but they take forever.
Food:
2 comments:
Those shoe favors are so cute!
Aw man, I'm still bummed I had to miss the party! Everything was so cute and I know the food was delish! I did wonder for a minute if you were nuts when Rochelle told me you were planning on making the little paper shoes again. :) They are darling, though!
Post a Comment