
We did it last night, actually. We have to drive to Utah on Thanksgiving day to go to a wedding, so we decided to have our dinner a bit early. The food was good, but it just wasn't the same to have Thanksgiving without football, the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade and family to share it with. My whole family is together in Ohio right now and I am wishing I was with them! Oh well...hope you all have a great Thanksgiving! We will be driving across Wyoming. :(
2 comments:
We wish you were with us, too! Sorry you have to spend Thanksgiving driving across Wyoming. Miserable. Have fun at the wedding, though.
Sorry you don't get to be with all your family. But, thanks for taking one for the team so we can see you! Have you heard anything else about new moon on thursday night? I haven't heard if it is official or not...But I want to go!
Post a Comment