My kids do really weird things when they are mad at me. Case in point: This morning Lincoln got mad at me when I wouldn't give him what he wanted (Candy, NOW!) So he stripped down and tore off his diaper. It sounds like its got some sort of scriptural significance, doesn't it? "And it came to pass, as he was thus consumed with rage, Lincoln rent his diaper." What does he think that is going to accomplish? "Oh, you're naked now, so I will give you everything you've ever wanted." He is cute naked, but come on.
Then this afternoon I was trying to get the girls out the door to school. For some reason Chloe took offense that I was trying to wash the lunch off her face, so as soon as I was done, she found some lipstick and drew a giant circle around her mouth. Well, the joke was on her. She used my lipstick that doesn't come off. For days. I tried water, soap and water, a soapy washcloth and rubbing alcohol to no avail. She had to go to school with a lipstick circle on her face. She was not happy. But hopefully she learned something! I would love to post a picture, but I don't want to make a big issue out of it, so if I can get one without her noticing I will.
2 comments:
The Chloe incident made me laugh out loud! That is hilarious. Don't you just love natural consequences?
Rent his diaper? *snort* Oh, that just made my night. Good one, Lindsay.
Get the pic while she's sleeping....it's like zit popping on the sly...
Post a Comment