Monday, November 23, 2009

Classic

A few weeks ago we were listening to Mozart's Requiem as we were driving and Audrey said, "This sounds like dead music." I was so impressed!! It is dead music! I thought I must have some little virtuosos on my hands! So this morning we had on Vivaldi and I asked the girls what it sounded like to them. Chloe said it sounded like someone running away. Audrey just said, "Little Einsteins."

(If you don't get that, you must not have small children at home...)

2 comments:

Rochelle said...

That is funny! My kids refer to several classical pieces as "Little Einsteins" music. I wonder if Mozart is rolling in his grave? At least they're getting some culture out of all that Playhouse Disney, right?!

Kayla said...

Love it. my kids are always singing the LE words when they hear some of them and it drives me crazy! 'Oh yes oh yes it's springtime...!"