Yesterday after the party I took Isaac over to a skate park with his scooter and watched him skate around for a while. There were some teenagers there doing actual skate boarding that I was trying to steer clear of, but Isaac really wanted to try out the part of the park that they were in, so I finally asked them if they would mind letting him take a quick turn. They were surprisingly polite and accommodating and when Isaac went flying off the edge of the skate thing at full speed one of them remarked, "Wow, that takes guts!" We then headed over to browse in a local used book store before heading home.



Chloe chose to take Daddy to Wetzel's Pretzels. For some reason (the rhyming name, maybe?!) she has been wanting to go there forever. Ryan said the pretzels weren't even that good, but I guess that is totally beside the point.
Our plan is to do this once a month.
1 comment:
We've been doing this with our kids for awhile now, and it's the best thing ever. Keep it going!
Post a Comment