My kids are in year-round school, so as of the Tuesday before Thanksgiving, we have been off-track. We don't go back until Jan. 4th, I think. Many people think this sounds like a horrible time to have all the kids home all the time, but I don't mind it at all (although, check back with me in a few weeks and I probably won't be singing the same tune.) We have lots of fun things planned for the next few weeks. The girls celebrated the end of the year with a Polar Express themed holiday party in their class. We donated enormous homemade sugar cookies for the kids to decorate and Lincoln and I came in to help and play. It was jammie day at school so the girls had fun with that as well.
Here they are with their adorable, incredibly talented teacher, Mrs. Cornell. She is a fabulous teacher and the girls are genuinely upset that they won't get to see her until 2010. That is certainly a sign of a great teacher!!
No comments:
Post a Comment