Thursday, December 17, 2009

December 16th and 17th

Yesterday we started our Christmas Tree Crystals, but they take a while to grow, so I waited until today to post. Here is where we started...


And here they were a few minutes ago. I don't know if you can tell that the crystals have grown all over the bottoms of the trees. I think next time I will make the trees a little smaller.

Today we made ice ornaments, but those also won't be ready until tomorrow, so I will have to post a picture then.

We had a fun day today--kids have been running wild in this house literally all day long. Sometimes it is fun to just have a giant, wild playdate. The most we got up to was 8 kids at a time. But the kids have loved every minute of it.
Here are the girls (with their friends Avery and Emily) helping make even more Christmas cookies (I think we might set a family record this year.) They had also painted their faces, in case you are wondering what those strange bruise-like things are all over their faces.

No comments: