Sunday, December 6, 2009

The wedding



We went to Utah to attend the wedding of Ryan's baby brother, Jeff. It was fun to get together with most of the family and celebrate with Jeff and Stephaney. They got married on Nov. 28th in Salt Lake and it was FREEZING!!!! Which is funny, because I got married 10 years ago on Dec. 17th in Salt Lake and it wasn't nearly as cold. Ryan took these cute pictures of the kids outside, but I hid out inside as long as I possibly could because it was sooooo cold.

Family shot before I ran back inside to preserve my nerve endings from frost bite.
After the wedding we went to Wallaby's for the delicious wedding lunch, and then we went to the beautiful reception at the Bungalow. The girls were in seventh heaven because they got to be the little flower girls with all their cousins. They were all soooooo adorable!! Ryan's mom made them all these dresses, and my sister-in-law Sarah pitched in and helped with the netting underneath. Then my other sister-in-law Sarah (yes, there are two) made those adorable rosettes for the sashes and their hair. I am surrounded by so much talent!!

The girls with their favorite Uncle Jeff...
And their new Aunt Stephaney.


All the boy cousins in attendance.
My adorable kids.
Another family picture (by this time I think we were all getting tired of taking pictures.)

The girls enjoyed playing dancing princesses before the guests arrived.The siblings in attendance--Brad, Justin, Amy, Jeff, Brandon, Katie, Sean and Ryan. (Michael and Kim weren't able to come.)

Grandma and Grandpa with all of the grandkids that were able to come.

After two hours of taking pictures, the kids had all had enough, so Ryan and I took all the cousins up to the bride's changing room and played games with them until it was time for us to go.

We had such a fun time! I wish we could have stayed longer, but we had to be off to California for Ryan's business trip and our surprise for the kids--a week in Disneyland!!! More on that to come! For now, congratulations to Jeff and Stephaney!!!! We are so excited and happy for you guys!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your kids look so nice! I bet Audrey & Chloe were in little girl HEAVEN in those poofy white dresses--I know that as a 6-year-old, my mom would have had to pry that dress off me in my sleep!

Heidi said...

Looks like a great time--can't wait to hear about Disneyland! One thing, however. I do believe your wedding in December was freezing!