Right after our trip to Yellowstone and before our battle with swine flu, my brother Kristian, his wife, Amy and their kids Dylanie and Lucas came to visit us! They have been living in England for the last year, so we haven't seen them in a long time and it was so fun to have them here! Lincoln became quite attached to Kristian and followed him around calling him "Iss." The girls got to have a sleep over with Dylanie, their cousin who is only a few months older than them for a few nights. We had a low-key visit because I wasn't feeling 100% (now we know why...) but it was still a lot of fun! I missed them so much when they were out of the country--I'm so glad they are back!
Unfortunately this is the only picture I took while they were here! I guess we will have to get together again soon to take more! :)
1 comment:
Thanks again! We loved the visit and wish it could have been longer. Hopefully we can see you again soon.
Post a Comment