Sunday, October 4, 2009

That age


Lincoln has hit that age/stage where he wants to do everything by himself. It can be good at times. He needed a breathing treatment for his asthma the other day and I let him do it himself. The funny thing is if we mention what a big boy he is, he emphatically corrects us and lets us know that he is the baby. He knows how to leverage his position in the family. I sure love this little guy.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Look at those cute crossed legs. Way to give himself the treatment in style :) I have been meaning to ask you about working at Gap. I'm thinking about applying but I only want to work like one shift a week or something like that. What is your schedule and how did it all work out when you interviewed.

Jenni said...

Work it, Linc.