Sunday, October 4, 2009

Conference Sunday

We had a nice, relaxing day today. The kids enjoyed playing Conference Bingo and I baked and pureed the day away. Sometimes (all the time) I wish church was always on t.v.

Lincoln and Chloe loved playing Bingo. Isaac really got into it--I couldn't believe how intently he was listening. I guess it helped that they got a piece of candy every time they got a Bingo.

Audrey enjoying the talk.

Three dozen muffins, three dozen cookies, a pot roast and a freezer full of purees (carrots, sweet potato, summer squash, beets, spinach, butternut squash and zucchini)...I love it! I'm not even sure I'm done yet!

4 comments:

Rochelle said...

Lindsay...what are you going to do with all those purees? Now I'm curious.

Lindsay said...

I add them to just about everything I make--cookies (spinach and butternut squash today), muffins (carrot and summer squash), bread (zucchini and sweet potato) dinner too--anything and everything! I love sneaking health into everything I make for the kids (and us, for that matter.)

Anonymous said...

Go Lindsay! Glad you seem to be on the mend. I'm 90% that I have the cursed swine flu. I came down with it early Friday and have had a horrible time this weekend. It is just awful.

The purees look gorgeous.

Priscilla said...

Please explain the Conference Bingo. I can't get my kids to sit and listen without A LOT of griping!