I'm sort of on the mend...but today Ryan finally caved and went to the doctor and was told he has a raging case of the Swine Flu. Lincoln hasn't been well for three weeks now--I took him back for the third time today. He tested negative for the flu, but they are thinking he was "walking pneumonia" which isn't as serious as regular pneumonia, but still not good.
We have spent $140 on co-pays alone in the last three weeks. It will be more as soon as we get the bill from the hospital. Then there are all the prescriptions. This needs to end. SOON. I'm exhausted...
2 comments:
Man! It seems like it is never ending. Can you tell me what your symptoms were? What are Lincoln's? Taytum has come down with something the last few days...I'm a little concerned! I hope you guys feel better soon!
Be glad you have insurance!
Post a Comment