Tip #2: Fill your garden tub and tell the kids it's an indoor swimming pool. The girls spent 2 hours in there this morning! (Just don't forget to line the floor with towels.)
Tip #3: Tell your eight-year-old to go clean his room. He will emerge four hours later from a messy room toting this thing he built all by himself. (Who cares about the messy room?! FOUR HOURS WITHOUT HIM TEASING ANYONE!!!!!!!)

Tip #4: Seriously relax all t.v. rules.

Tip #5:Don't forget to shovel the driveway. (It took Ryan 30 minutes to drive home and another 30 minutes to get into the garage. Oops.)

Tip #6: Take lots of pictures, drink lots of hot chocolate, bake lots of goodies and get tons done! What a great day!
The window well in the playroom, about one o'clock in the afternoon.

The backyard as of 4:00 pm. I spy the girls' Barbie Jeep.

Pumpkins? What pumpkins? I hope they thaw out in time for us to carve them!!

The window well in the guest room as of 4:30 this afternoon.
4 comments:
But what did you bake? I want to know! I would have given you $20 to bring me a case of d.c., but I was mean and sent Brandon out into the snow this afternoon when things calmed down. :) Ah, relief!
Sounds like a fun day!
4 batches of chocolate mint cookies, 2 loaves of pumpkin bread and 2 loaves of cinnamon raisin bread...dangerous, but necessary when you are cooped up in the house all day with 4 kids.
I am now on my third work out of today.
I love it! We have had absolutely no rules regarding anything this week. But we don't have the fun, cozy now to enjoy....and I didn't make anything yummy.
Post a Comment