


When we got home from school we got bundled up and ready to go on a fun adventure with Daddy who was coming home early to celebrate. We went to a local park and went sledding. (It was helpful that a blizzard blew in today.) We had so much fun together!!







After that I told the girls they could choose any restaurant they wanted for dinner since they were the birthday girls and what did they choose?? McDonald's. Really? You could go anywhere and you choose McDonald's?! Needless to say Ryan and I did not partake. We got the food to go then took it home and ate on a blanket in front of the fire. We even got the kids hot fudge sundaes and stuck candles in them for the girls (we will be doing a cake on Saturday at their party.) I think it was a very fun sixth birthday, although the girls were somewhat disappointed this morning when they woke up and found they still looked exactly the same and hadn't grown at all.
1 comment:
A busy and fun day! I'm so glad everyone is feeling better!
Post a Comment