
Isaac started today, the girls start on Thursday. The house was so blissfully peaceful and quiet today. No incessant teasing of little sisters. No constant tattling of what big brother did. No mindless bickering about who saw the rabbit first. (Oh yeah, that did happen after he got home.) Just two little girls playing with pots and pans in their own little make-believe world for hours. I'm sure they missed him. Maybe. A little.
Isaac is a third grader! The girls will be kindergartners. I really never thought I'd live to see the day...
(Continue singing the Hallelujah Chorus. I have been all day. Handel must have had children.)
4 comments:
Hallelujah and cute teeny rabbits!
You are so funny! You survived yet again! :)
OK so tell me to keep reading! LOL! You all must have year around school! Congrats on your girls going to kindergarten! Thats an exciting time! I get to send my girl to MIDDLE SCHOOL in Aug! Yikes!
Third grade is the BEST! (Not that I am bias or anything)
Post a Comment