Yesterday also marked the last day of swimming lessons for the kids. I am glad they are over. I have decided that I really hate lifeguards. What is it with them and their God complexes? One in particular at that pool has been annoying me this whole swim season so I am glad to have that done with. Yesterday he got on my case because I got out of the 1 ft. deep water to help Lincoln get a towel. What is wrong with that you might ask? I left my two five and a half year olds (who have been swimming underwater unassisted since they were two) in the kiddie pool for a whole 30 seconds by themselves. Yes, it makes perfect sense--I have to stay in the water with the two kids that know how to swim and let my one year old wander around the pool unattended. And I love having a cocky 17 year old constantly on my case about every infraction that me and my kids make. Anyway...We stopped and got ice cream on the way home. Ice cream helps most everything (even though I didn't eat any of it...)
1 comment:
I have decided that the lifeguards there are extremely stuck on their high horses. I can probably guess which one was lecturing you about leaving the girls behind,since it was probably the same one that basically tackled me once because Katy didn't have a stupid wristband on. The front desk told me she didn't need one and then he pitched a fit and was ready to kick me out of the pool because she didn't have one! STUPID! Like I am really going ot let my baby wander off into the deep end!
Just don't tell chad I say such nasty things about lifeguards, he was one before his mission! LOL!
Post a Comment