Well, I'm not sure you all want to read this...
I have a sinking suspicion that Mother Rabbit isn't going to win any "Mother of the Year" awards. I have been checking on that bunny nest like 30 times a day--and night--since the rabbit birthing incident and from what I can tell, Mother Rabbit has never returned to care for her offspring!!! I don't really want to dig around in there for fear of what I might find. I really hope I'm wrong. There is nothing cuter than those baby bunnies (once they have fur) and I was really looking forward to watching them grow up on our front porch. Ryan thinks I am crazy, but I already knew that! I will keep you posted...
1 comment:
I'm with you-would love seeing them grow up-sorry...I remember when we had pet bunnies in ID when I was young and when we discovered that our two "same sex" bunnies had babies!!! (Obvisouly not same sex!) LOL and then a month later, there were more! (Of course these are the same ones that bit off Clark's finger and ate it when he was 1.) Yikes! How's school going?
Post a Comment