Sunday, July 5, 2009

Blast from the Past

As I mentioned previously, I got to spend a few days in mid-June with some friends of mine from High School (and even earlier, actually--Lindsay and I have been friends since we were 12!) My good friend, Betsy was coming to town for a wedding with her family so we decided to get together and meet up with our other friend, Lindsay (who lives about 45 minutes south of here) and have a mini-reunion of sorts. We had so much fun reminiscing and catching up! I haven't seen either of them in 15 years, so we did have a lot of catching up to do! We spent our time going to the splash park, having a BBQ, going swimming, going to the Children's Museum and going out to Lindsay's beautiful home out in the country for dinner. We really had a lot of fun! I even got out my old scrapbooks to try to find a picture of all three of us together in High School, but the only one I could find was from my 16th birthday party and we are all in our swimsuits, so I don't think I will post it!

Here are Betsy and I (and Lincoln) at the Splash Park.
Lindsay, Betsy and Lindsay
Here we are with most of our progeny (Lincoln was in bed.)
Isaac, Chloe, Me, Audrey, Betsy, Libby, Clara, Lindsay and Audrey. (Yes, both Lindsays named one of their daughters Audrey...)

My kids having fun at the Children's Museum. We could have stayed there ALL DAY!! It was very, very impressive and so much fun.
Audrey, Clara and Chloe playing dress up at Clara's (Lindsay's) house. They had so much fun with Clara!!The view from Lindsay's back balcony!!!! She lived very far out in the country on a dirt road--but she gets to see this every night!!!!

No comments: