He may not actually talk yet, but Lincoln can definitely get his point across! I started teaching him a few signs and this week it finally clicked! So, his first "word" is "More!" How cute is that video?! He is so deliberate and precise in his attempt to sign the word. I love it!
p.s. Don't be concerned for us that he isn't talking. We aren't and neither is the pediatrician.
p.s.s. He seems to be feeling a little better today!
7 comments:
Very cute! My boys were always slower to talk than Taytum. I don't think Price started to really talk until after he turned two.
Awe, that is so cute! He's smart, no need to worry. I'm starting to wonder if I should - Nicolas is 3 now and he doesn't talk, but he communicates with us in his own way and is very smart. He pediatrician wants me to take him to a speech therapist, but I am skeptical. I mean, how can a speech therapist help if he doesn't actually speak?!
super cute!
"Signing Time" videos are great!
Yay Lincoln!
Totally darling!
I love his wispy little side curls in his hair and those kissable cheeks.
Post a Comment