Wednesday, June 25, 2008

You'd never know by looking at them



Four times today Chloe has come to me crying and said, "Audrey beated me up." And then later, "Audrey beat me up again."

I asked Audrey what was going on and she said, "She makes me mad so I have to beat her up."

I know I should do something, but really it is all I can do to not burst out laughing.

(For the record, I don't think Chloe is really getting hurt, but she does enjoy playing the part of the victim. They seem to take turns doing this.)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh man, I burst out laughing--I'm sure you were holding it in. I love that kids can say just exactly what they think! Cracks me up.

Natasha said...

Oh my word I had to laugh too when I read this. I have 8 yr old twin boys- when they were 3- Nolan (my little victim) would come and do this demonstration of how his brother hurt him. He would throw himself on the floor and say "he did dis...umph umph umph..." While saying the high pitched umph he would knock his head on the floor. I finally video taped it...Thanks for the memory. Twins-too funny.

Melissa said...

This is the best!! I'm laughing so hard right now. I'm sure we gave my mom a run for her money but she always tells us that Sara used to watch me and wait to see if I would get in trouble before she would join me. ;) Oh the joys of twins!!!