Gosh, I'm having the hardest time posting this dance recital video. Click on the above screen and cross your fingers...
My girls are on either end--they were too silly when next to each other, so their teacher had to separate them.
Oh yeah--we apologize now if you have the "Fruit Salad Salsa" music running through your head for the next few days--just imagine what we have been going through!!
4 comments:
Too cute! That just reminds me how much I have to look forward to! The girls did a great job!
Man, I swear there is NOTHING as cute as 4-year-olds in a dance recital.
I love how they look completely disoriented. And then the light dons! "Hey, wait...this Fruit Salad Salsa part sounds familiar!"
LOVED IT!
I'm sure your Dad is showing this to all his colleagues in China!
So So cute! Seriously, they have some pretty nice form! :)
Post a Comment