People are always asking me what it is like having twins. Well, here is a picture I took of the girls today, sporting a pair of matching bite marks! When things are good, they are good. When things go bad... you can see for yourself!
I absolutely LOVE that you took a picture of this.
And when you're old and they're complaining about how crazy you are, you can pull this picture out and remind them of the origins of your mental illness.
i used to bite my sister and we're not even twins. I think she still has the scars to prove it! and, to get back at me she would claw me with her long fingernails. isn't sisterhood great?
2 comments:
Oh. My. Word.
I absolutely LOVE that you took a picture of this.
And when you're old and they're complaining about how crazy you are, you can pull this picture out and remind them of the origins of your mental illness.
i used to bite my sister and we're not even twins. I think she still has the scars to prove it! and, to get back at me she would claw me with her long fingernails. isn't sisterhood great?
Post a Comment