Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Joe Cool

Lincoln's pediatrician told us that because we live so far above sea level (and are therefore closer to the sun) we need to get him (and all our kids) used to wearing sunglasses so that they won't get excess sun damage to their eyes. I ordered Lincoln some "Baby Banz" and they arrived a few days ago. He still protests when I first put them on, but after a few minutes he forgets they are there and just hangs out, cool as a cucumber.

This afternoon he was crying when I put them on him before we went to pick up Isaac from school. I just wanted to get a picture of him in them so I ran and got the camera. As soon as he saw the camera, he stopped crying and started grinning. That's my boy!

4 comments:

*Lindsey* said...

Yes, the tag was ment for you :) We arent going to the reunion either...gas is just too expensive, specially with a diesel :(

Erin said...

Cute pics Lindsay! And hey Skinny, whats up- you need to stop losing weight, you are going to make me look bad! Those pictures of your loft work you are tiny! And the loft looks great of course also :)

Priscilla said...

He's so freakin' cute! I love the shades. Nicolas is the same way; he likes to have his sunglasses on while he naps in the car - hilarious. Also, I 2nd what your sister said - skkkiiinnnyyy! You look great, and all the hard work. Good job. And, yeah, a plane trip with four kids is a literal nightmare! I'm not brave, just a people-pleaser. :)

Jenni said...

Seriously?!? Your pediatrician told you to make them wear sunglasses? Huh! I've never heard that before! But I am tired of my kids complaining that it is too bright....

Where did you find those for Lincoln?