
Well, mostly anyway...
We worked so hard last night and all day today and every day and night this week and tonight Lincoln will be sleeping in his new room!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We still have to fill in the holes in the baseboards, trim and chair rail and paint those things and the door. And put in the door knob. BUT, that's NOTHING compared to what we have done!! Oh yeah, I am working on painting the other side of the wall too.

So what?! LINCOLN HAS A ROOM!!!! The rest of our house is a TOTAL DISASTER, so if I don't have anyone over for the next three weeks, you will understand why.

Now...on to the basement...
6 comments:
That is unbelievable! I cannot believe how fast you work! It looks great. Will you come to my house and paint next?
Wow! So cute. I love the colors, and the chair rail. I'm sure it feels good to finally see the finished project. Now, good luck with cleaning up the rest of the house! :)
Woo-Hoo!!
Congrats! It looks great. Let's hope Lincoln likes it! :)
looks like Ryan left a crooked outlet in the wall. Have him get on that! Just kidding...it looks good, and I bet it feels even better.
Brandon
Brandon,
First of all, I installed the outlet, thank you very much.
Secondly, it is not crooked, it is just the angle I took the picture.
Thirdly, only a McFadden would even notice that!!!!! (Ryan noticed too.)
Congrats on having your room back! I simply cannot believe how fast you guys got that done!
Post a Comment