
Today Lincoln woke up early from his afternoon nap, so we had some extra time to play. We headed over to Southlands, a HUGE outdoor mall like two minutes from our house. We walked around window shopping for a bit, then hit the farmer's market. Then we went to the fountain! The kids had so much fun playing in the water that randomly squirted up from the ground. We also went to another umbrella fountain, a candy store, a chocolate factory and a baby boutique. We finished off our afternoon with a huge caramel apple to share. What a fun day!



2 comments:
I am so jealous that you live near a cool mall like that! Looks like so much fun. I love the changes you've made on your blog page, by the way! So cute, and funny. The family pics are great!
Those pictures are awesome! I especially like the closeups of Isaac and...uh...Chloe? The fade in the background is great! Those orange swimsuits are TOO cute - and they're great for the photos.
Post a Comment