Here are Chloe and Isaac making their best dinosaur faces.

All the kids loved the Discovery Zone. It was nice to let them get lots of hands-on time!


The whole museum was great, as always. We packed a picnic lunch and ate out under the trees before coming home.

The highlight of the day, for me, had to be when we were walking back into the museum after lunch to do a final potty break before heading home. We passed a man sitting outside on a bench, smoking a pipe. Audrey announced loudly, right in front of him, "He's smoking!" I didn't really even know what to say, so I just said quietly, "Yes, he is." Then she said, even louder, "He's gonna die!!" Well, I know I about did...
When we were a safe distance away, I tried to explain how it is rude to talk about other people and what they are doing. I was really worried because I knew we couldn't avoid passing right by the man again on our way out. Before we left the museum I said, "Are we going to say anything about the smoking man?" And all the kids said, "NO!" in unison. Then Chloe thought for a second and said, "I did like his smoker, though."
1 comment:
hahaha! kids...what would we do without them?
Post a Comment