
Believe it or not, I have the SWINE FLU!!!! I am feeling a little better today, but am under doctor's "quarantine" until at least Wednesday. I have spent the past three full days in bed, unable to do much of anything. Now Ryan had to go back to work, so I am trying to be the mom again, complete with my hospital mask. No fun, let me tell you. I just want my normal life back!! Lincoln seems to have it too, although he hasn't been officially diagnosed. The doctor told me to expect it to just roll through our whole family. Let this be a warning to the rest of you--GET YOUR FLU SHOTS ASAP!!!!
3 comments:
Yikes! Hope you feel better soon!
Oh my goodness...I hope it passes quickly...no fun!! Feel better!
We were wondering what the course of the flu was for you. We had the flu a month ago, but doctor's won't test here unless you are hosptialized. We here so many different things. What was it really like?
Post a Comment