Saturday, September 5, 2009

Sweet Audrey


I volunteer in the kids' classrooms every Friday and I really enjoy helping their teachers and getting to see them interact in a classroom setting. Yesterday I was with the girls' class in the computer lab. There is a little boy named Brian in their class who is disabled. I'm not sure what all his limitations are, but he is very hard to understand and he walks with a walker. At the end of computer time when all the kids were getting ready to go to recess, I happened to look over and I noticed Audrey quietly helping Brian hang up his headphones. She then moved his chair over and helped him get to his walker. I was so proud of her and touched to witness her kindness. I love that little girl! (The picture above is her with her cousin Rodney.)

5 comments:

Micah said...

So sweet. And, like you said--how lucky for you to be there to see it.

Priscilla said...

That is sweet, what a cutie!

Anna M said...

So kind! We love Lincoln's haircut too!

Katie Seamons said...

Haircut....there isn't any hair for us to cut!!! lol. That's a very tender story, what a great thing to have record of!

Jenni said...

Warm fuzzies!