

Lincoln has taken to hiding in the most unusual places lately. One of his favorite spots is in the back of my closet, behind the bag holding my wedding dress. We decided to get it out and try it on after finding him back there the other day. The girls were in heaven!
I have to say...I tried it on too and it was too big!!! :) Ten years later! Do I dare put a picture of myself up here, or would that seem like I'm bragging? Well, it has taken a lot of hard work!!

P.S. Please ignore the state of my bedroom--I was in the middle of packing for our trip tomorrow! I am easily distracted.
3 comments:
Of course you should post a picture! And be proud of your hard work! You look awesome!
Good for you! You'll have to give me some tips while I'm there. You are looking very skinny...I'm trying to get there.
That's not bragging: take pride in living a healthy lifestyle!
Post a Comment