Friday, June 25, 2010

He's baaaack.

We went on our annual pilgrimage to Casa Bonita tonight (the world's most exciting restaruant, for those of you who are unaware.) After enjoying the meal and all-you-can-eat sopapillas, we watched some shows and did a pinata and got scared in Black Bart's Cave and then decided to do old-fashioned pictures. This was something I always wanted to do when I was little and I figured my kids would be perfect for it since they never smile for pictures anyway. So here is one of the first shots we took:
Then Ryan made the mistake of telling the kids to make a "mad face" since they were supposed to be outlaws. Return of the Rabid Dog:
I don't remember the last time I laughed that hard. The people behind us were literally almost rolling on the floor. It was hysterical. So of course, we had to buy both. I have no idea how he even makes that face, but if you are ever around and want a laugh, just tell Lincoln to do his "mad Jack" face and you are in for a treat.

1 comment:

YouHaveHowMany? said...

Okay. You're right. Both pictures are so fantastic! Mad Jack! Great!!