Yesterday we went and saw the new "Charlotte's Web" movie at the theater. I love the free summer movies! The kids did really well and seemed to like it. The girls had a playdate afterward, so we spent a quiet afternoon at home until about 3:00, when Isaac got to go to his first ever cub scout Twilight Camp (like Day camp only in the afternoon/evening.) He had a great time and is excited to go back today and tomorrow as well. Here he is in the shirt and hat he is required to wear every day.

This morning we went to the library where a very strange and disturbing thing happened. Lincoln, who has been solidly potty trained for over six months now just peed on the chair he was standing on. I about DIED. I am still upset about it because he has had three more accidents today. WHAT IS GOING ON?!
Anyway, after the library, we hit open gym at the rec center. Lincoln kept telling me to watch him and take his picture. He made sure to say, "Cheese" every time.


Isaac flyin' high on the long trampoline.


After the gym we went to a nearby park for, what else? A picnic lunch and playtime!




And I love library days for this reason--

reading in a blanket tent, what a life! They will likely stay in this position for the rest of the day.
Tomorrow we are headed back to the roller rink--hopefully Lincoln can become re-potty trained by then! :( Especially since I will have four extra kids with me!!
4 comments:
seriously-where do you find all these fun things and fun parks for your kidos?! school just got out for us yesterday and i have 2 1/2 months of fighting and bordem awaiting me.
A lot of my ideas come from a book, "Family Fun in Colorado." Others are just things I have found around town or things other people have told me about.
thanks!
tristinpacker@hotmail.com
Looks like so much and fun and the yard is looking great, so much work, but it is worth it.
Post a Comment