Here are all the kids (the 8 I had plus our 3 friends) at the skating rink before we got the boot.

Honestly I wasn't impressed. Why on earth did it not have air conditioning?! The whole appeal of such a place is a comfortable safe place to play out of the elements! And dang, talk about over priced! The kids were dripping with sweat and kept asking when it was time to leave and I just kept saying, "Suck it up and keep playing. I paid $60 to get you all into this place, you are going to enjoy it!" Well, I'll try anything once. For you locals I recommend Lil' Monkey Bizness over the big one--it's MUCH better! Still really pricey, though.



Home again to make an enormous amount of food for lunch and entertain 8 kids for the afternoon. All I can say is, 4 is plenty for me!!
No comments:
Post a Comment